Pandora fanzone collects memories & shares stories
To kick off her 30th anniversary year, Pandora launches a completely new section on her website
– We have been talking about making special and unique content for my fans and followers, something that would be fun for me too. One thing led to the other and here we are proud to present you Fanzone, Pandora announces.
Fanzone collects memories and shares stories from Pandora’s 30-year-long career as the Queen of Eurodance.
– It was important for me to give my fans a chance to have their voices heard too.
Fanzone launch introduces you to 10 loyal Pandora fans: Christian, Elisa, Janne, Leon, Martina, Mia, Oskari, Petri, Sirkka and Stephan.
– But this is just the beginning because we want to hear your story too. We are interested in sharing your Pandora-related memories and pictures from over the years.
The Fanzone project has been a special one for Pandora.
– It has been very touching for me to read about the fans’ connection with me and my music. I have also enjoyed reading their special memories. Some of those I knew already, but not every detail, so it has been a very beautiful thing for me.
Fanzone will also include exclusive stories and content that you can only find on Pandora’s website. The material will be occasionally featured on Pandora’s social media during her anniversary year.
– We hope you enjoy Fanzone as much as we have enjoyed creating it.
The articles have been written by freelance writer Noora Rauhala.
Website and graphic design by Jouni Karppanen, Mediakumpu Oy.
If you are interested in sharing your Pandora-related memories for Fanzone, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fanzone is located at: pandora.se/fanzone.